Tuesday, August 31, 2021

weekly blog #3

    It's been a while! While I went on plenty of bike rides in July and went to the gym about 3 days a week. I started August off with a bike ride. Then I got my 2nd covid shot and didn't do much excerise for a week for the second and third week of August I made it to the gym 3 to 4 days a week.  Last week I was feeling a little down and only made it twice. So far this week I have made it twice.
    Recently  I have started trying to write in my journal almost every day. I write about what article I have read in the paper and the National Geographic Magazine. I will also write about when I go to the gym and where I am at in what ever book I am currently reading.  
  I managed to read two whole books in August. I also managed to finally finish my story about Briar and submitted it for publication.  It is helping me write more of my stories.
  A story that I read recently that really stuck to me was an article about the oceanographer Ballard who discovered the Titanic. After reading about him I watched a documentary on the Titanic.
 Well hopefully I can start getting back on track with these weekly blogs. Tomorrow is a new month and fall is around the corner.
See you next week I hope. Here are some August photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

weekly blog #3

    It's been a while! While I went on plenty of bike rides in July and went to the gym about 3 days a week. I started August off with a...